Monday 3 June 2013

Day 3 #Juneathon - Only just


I promise not to celebrate every day when I blog but, yay for day 3!

A run was originally planned but due to not fuelling enough throughout the day (darn work!), and as I was planning on 6 miles, I decided against it and instead whacked on my trusty Davina DVD. This time for Mark's Boot Camp; a mix of intervals & weights. It did seem a bit criminal not to get outside in the early evening sun though, so I flung open the balcony doors and was glad to feel a cool breeze; it would have to do.  

I thoroughly enjoyed the workout and can feel a difference every time I do it, especially with my abs and arms. Yesterday's run was still lingering in my legs so the squats  & other leg exercises were a bit of a struggle but I made it through. Only just mind. With a mild/intense burning in the quads. And triceps. And butt. But I kinda liked it, that satisfying 'I've moved today' feeling. Glib but true. 

Here's to day 4!

2 comments:

  1. I think celebrations are in order (especially if they are the chocolate kind!) Well done on getting it done.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Haha, loving your work! I've already had two squares of dark choc today (oooh go steady!) So I've celebrated with a bowl of natural yog & berries. I've changed!! How did I end up like this....?! ;o)

    ReplyDelete