Friday 28 June 2013

Day 27 & 28 #Juneathon - Give it a rest.....

Day 27 was a bit uneventful. As you know, my rest days are normally Wednesdays (what do you mean, you didn't know that?! Did you not read day 26's entry? Tsk!) but after a little bit of an exercise streak this week, my foot started to twinge and I thought that a rest would be the best thing to do. Especially with some above average mileage planned for Day 29. 

Day 28 echoed Day 27. What do you mean you didn't know that Wednesdays are normally my rest days? Did you not read day 26's entry? Tsk! Etc etc. But seriously, it echoed it in the sense of a rest. Too much work and not making enough time to do any form of exercise, not even a little arms workout. But it's all for the best as Day 29 is awaiting with some above average mileage, well, for me anyway, and I wouldn't want to overdo it.  

I think that's enough carrot dangling for one evening, so I'll give it a rest (for now!). Hopefully, I'll be in some form of fit state to write up about it later in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment